Wednesday, October 7, 2009

NO title

Jianjian oways wan go DP ler..
i dun like!!
he go there oways din ask me 1~
now he got license le wor..
now i go work he angkat 1..
my mum then very happy lor, no nid fetch me liao..
my cousin ol wan go bek le lor!!
haha...21st november lor~
me very happy wor, i can have my own bed and room liao..
no nid kongsi v my cousin liao!!
my biaomei now having PMR wor..
my biaodi jz finished his UPSR!!
liangpaz, xiaoming and my fellow classmates oways say
"jia qi, zuo muo ni de blog mei ci dou yao fang WOR WOR WOR de ler??"
haha..funny lor,then liangpaz oways SUAN me
n said "today i go climbing mountain v my jianjian WOR"
then xiaoming continue v MIss Lam interact camp de speech
"if you cant go for the mountain climbing, please let us know, i will guide you"
ask her lar..once she saw miss lam then she will MO FANG miss lam~

No comments:

Post a Comment