Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jiu wang ye..

9th of september
coming soon lor!!
on the nx monday wor..
my fren ol wan go hand n mouth liaO~
very disgusting ler..
haha!! jianjian said wan bring me v them ler..
a little bit happy lor, but duno can go o not..
coz ol these things the organiser cannot allow female go near 1
otherwise the ppl who will get hurt when we
go near especially when we datang haid or coming that
..
jiu shi na me mafaN lor!!!!!!!!!!!
haiz....
see lor..if rely cant go then i stay at home watching tv lar~~
monday got bai wan da ge xing!!
but jianjian said if i rely cant go then he acc me ler..
nice hor!!
another news about jia ping!
haha! she very popular nowadays rite??
ker ying told me that pesta de
( little bit fat 1)wan jio jia ping go papazi eat ler!
hahahahahahahaha~~~
but he's rely a coward lor..
he sms kerying and said he ask kerying
ask jiaping to go papazi during the holiday n he
treat them wor~~
if he co me then i surely go n let his pocket empty!!!
jiaping got many wor..
v dick lee ar, jiasheng n many lar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment